Houzz Logo Print
eganas

Do you LOVE your concrete pool deck or coping? If so, please share!

Elaine
6 anni fa
Ultima modifica:6 anni fa

We must choose our pool remodel materials (everything - mini pebble color, coping material, pool deck concrete style) and are having a very hard time selecting. Our contract includes stamped concrete but I'm reading so many negative reviews on Houzz that I'm terrified to make that choice without knowing what specific style/texture to install. I'm also having a hard time choosing a concrete stamp style that is is classic without complications (cracking, slippery) for our relatively small mid-century contemporary home's yard that includes a kidney shape pool. Images attached of our Before.

I've read many advice threads on the topics but the pictures are no longer available for viewing (via photo bucket), so I cannot see the decks that everyone raves about. THANK YOU in advance!

Note: We are in the SF Bay Area that does not get freezing temps in the winters.

Commenti (13)

• Michelle Turan
    6 anni fa

following...I just bought a house with a similar look...

• Elaine
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Yardvaark Thanks for that feedback. I was automatically leaning towards the lighter colors given that my hardscape space is small and my home is a Navajo white (which looks like a warm yellow).

• PRO
    Dig Doug's Designs
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

My clients love their pool patio surfaces.

• Elaine
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Dig Doug's Designs what are those specific surface materials? Specifically the one next to he wavy shaped pool. Thank you.

• PRO
    Dig Doug's Designs
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

Those are Rinox pavers. The coping has a bull-nosed edge.

Elaine ha ringraziato Dig Doug's Designs
  • PRO
    Dig Doug's Designs
    6 anni fa

some ideas

• PRO
    Garza Concepts
    6 anni fa
    The pool has many radius turns which is why concrete is the prefered choice. If a stone or paver is used it will need to be cut. You can also use a paver that is 6" x 12" to accommodate all the turns.
  • Elaine
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Does anyone else have photos of their stamped concrete that they love? Thank you!

• PRO
    KD Landscape
    6 anni fa

This is stamped concrete though the stamping in this case provides a random texture with no discernable pattern.

Stone Retaining Walls · Maggiori informazioni

Retaining Walls · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    KD Landscape
    6 anni fa

Here is another with textured/stamped concrete.

Landscape Design Vignettes · Maggiori informazioni

• Elaine
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

K&D Landscape Management Thank you! Do you know what the coping is in your last photo? Concrete?

• PRO
    KD Landscape
    6 anni fa

Yes, the coping is concrete on that one.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".