Houzz Logo Print
sam_solo20

what are these types of doors called?

Sam Solo
6 anni fa
Is there a specific name for the side-folding doors you have? We are thinking about renovating the south wing of our house with a new garage and I think these doors would be a nice addition. It might even be faster to open them sideways instead of waiting for it to rise vertically. http://www.advanceddoorsystems.net/garage-door-installation
Custom Garage, half open · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Projects General Construction, Inc
    6 anni fa

Hello Sam!
    The doors we built for this client are completely custom built doors. An architect designed them with steel frame, wood veneer to match house and a gate operator to open them to the side in lieu of above. I agree... these are pretty cool doors!

• John Miller
    6 anni fa

Bi-Fold Doors

• PRO
    Projects General Construction, Inc
    5 anni fa

Hello Hazel! This door opens with a gate opener... much like an entry gate that opens before entering a property.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".