Houzz Logo Print
hanste123

lighting recommendations

hanste123
6 anni fa
Hello

I was wondering if on the off chance, could anyone recommend some lighting for me please? We would like modern, not too big or too much of a statement as there will need to be 2 in the room (living room ceiling lights). Probably a max of 35/40cm... we really like the hoop lights but they tend to be too bright (especially with 2 of them) and are not dimmable.

Thank you for any suggestions

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Inspyer Lighting
    6 anni fa

Hi, any chance you can include an image of the room, we would be happy to help narrow the search down or alternatively feel free to take a look at our website Inspyer Lighting

• PRO
    Inspyer Lighting
    6 anni fa

Also budget be great to know too please :-)

• PRO
    Colville Design Ltd
    6 anni fa

Hi, Are you still looking for some recommendations?

Hoop ceiling lightings are a trend at the moment and it would look great in living room area. Have you thought about a specific colour you would like? Also, if you could post an image of your living room, that will help me give you the best recommendation of lighting. I would be delighted to help you.

• PRO
    Pendalier Ltd
    6 anni fa

Hi,

We have hoop lights that come in different sizes - 600mm, 1000mm and 1400mm. All three sizes are available in either 2400K, 2700K and 3000K options and are available as dimmable lights. Let me know if I can help you any further with this. Kate, Pendalier.

hoola tossB · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Colville Design Ltd
    6 anni fa

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a dining area lighting? We have a wide range of ceiling and pendant lights that would look great above your table, creating a focal. Check our website for the range of pendant lights on Colville Design. Let me know if you have a question. I would love to help.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".