Houzz Logo Print
tlwk28

Caesarstone vs quartz

tlwk28
6 anni fa
Ultima modifica:6 anni fa

Hi there

I've picked out a caesarstone colour (Sleek concrete) but my builder said that if i'd like to keep the cost down, he has recommended quartz. Does anyone know what the biggest difference between the two are and if there isn't a lot of difference, what is the closest I can get to Sleek Concrete in the quartz range.

Thanks

T

Photo added by Houzz:

Commenti (13)

• patsy_designs
    6 anni fa

hmmm. I had engineered quartz to get a cheaper benchtop in my last house. It looks fine but has bigger chunks of stone in it than the image shown in in your post

• PRO
    Day Bukh Architects
    6 anni fa

they are one of the same. Both are engineered stone and both with quartz. Quantum quartz is likely the product your builder is referring to.

Caesarstone has 3 price levels, the standard range is the same as the quartz but different companies have different colours / texture. Then there is premium and finally custom. Quartz will be fine but in the end you are best to choose what you like. The material cost is a small part of the total cost, it is the labour that costs the most.

• PRO
    Quartz - Stone Care, Cleaning & Repair Experts
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

tlwk28 sleek concrete is a color from caesarstone aka a quartz brand, just be aware that caesarstone matte finishes are not the best on the market and can be touchy if incorrectly cleaned. Even by caesarstone's own branded cleaning products

We would highly recommend you read our Care & Cleaning Essentials for Stone & Quartz

tlwk28 ha ringraziato Quartz - Stone Care, Cleaning & Repair Experts
  • mollgillivan
    6 anni fa
    I’ve recently had my kitchen benches made by Stone Ambassador. It look old exactly like the concrete range by Caesar stone. And the matt finish has been fine for us (messy family of 4) I highly recommend it, heaps cheaper too!
    tlwk28 ha ringraziato mollgillivan
  • PRO
    6 anni fa

Just be aware that Stone Ambassador is out of china.

• pammykb
    5 anni fa
    @ Quartz - Stone Care, Cleaning & Repair Have you had any experience with Talostone? I’ve found a colour I like but am having trouble finding feedback from people who have it.
    Sorry to the OP for hijacking this post!
  • PRO
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

pammykb know the product have not seen much of it around. If you are after a premium quartz stone that is half the price of Caesarstone etc

Look at Trendstone or Technistone, great wearing, finished, quality assured products with great after sales service.

• annie_booysen
    4 anni fa

I’m following .... we in the same predicament and I’m trying to understand the difference between Quartz and Caesar Stone

• dreamer
    4 anni fa

Quartz is the product. Caesarstone, essastone etc are the company names who sell the quartz product.

• annie_booysen
    4 anni fa

Thank you !!!

• annie_booysen
    4 anni fa

T. Y.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".