Houzz Logo Print
crystal_huynh85

estimate for playhouse

Crystal Huynh
6 anni fa
How much would it be to build this Playsets but have both sides enclosed like playhouses? Ty
Bridged Playsets · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Backyard Fun Factory
    6 anni fa

Thank you for your inquiry. As requested, I added cabins instead of the open slat walls that are shown in the photo. This playset is a 7' deck height playset with a monkey bar bridge that doubles as a swing set. It is accessorized with a slide, deck ladder, rock wall, built in picnic table, and lower floors under both Mustangs. We are a custom playset company where our customers choose the components of their playsets and the configuration for their backyard space. We use only the highest quality California redwood materials. You should budget around $12,000 with the requested components and configuration. Our playsets start around $1895 and go up from there. For additional playset options with a lifetime warranty check out our website www.backyardfunfactory.com.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".