Houzz Logo Print
levyne

pool fencing

levyne
10 anni fa
how far around the pool do you recommend putting the black fence?
House in Southeastern CT · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Callaway Wyeth
    10 anni fa
    Actually, the State Building Code requires that the pool be fully enclosed, though there are several creative ways to do this so it doesn't have to look too badly. The Public concern is that pools are an attractive nuisance: children can fall in and bad things could happen. The concept is: how to enclose a pool and have it still feel open and inviting...
  • Kelsey Compars
    9 anni fa

This is such a large home with a nice back yard area. My sister was talking about putting a pool in her back yard this year. If she does she should make sure to put a tall fence around it like that. http://www.outdoorfence.com

• PRO
    La Habra Fence Company
    8 anni fa

A very nice example of iron fencing, giving an awesome look to this house and grass is making it perfect.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".