Houzz Logo Print
designsojo

Before and after apartment makeover

Sojo Design Ltd
6 anni fa
Ultima modifica:6 anni fa

This lovely client resides overseas and handed the entire project over to us to project manage.

From getting the painter and builders on board, we designed the new kitchen, selected all new flooring, paint then fitted out the entire apartment including all furniture, beds and window treatments, with bespoke furnishings and accessories to fit the clients brief.

BEFORE

AFTER

Mission Bay apartment - Auckland · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (8)

• robandlyn
    6 anni fa

Wow! Very impressive! I would love to know the colour of paint used for the walls and the trims - the skirtings look like a brighter white than the walls? I love it all!

Sojo Design Ltd ha ringraziato robandlyn
  • Paula
    6 anni fa

Fabulous!

• PRO
    Sojo Design Ltd
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thank you for your kind words! The colour on the walls is Wairakei Half on all walls and ceilings, trims and doors are Orakei both Dulux Colours.

• mrandmrsblanche
    6 anni fa

Beautiful! Would love to know where you got those lovely bar stools from? Thanks :)

• PRO
    Sojo Design Ltd
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Hello, the barstools are from Bradfords, Auckland

• ebbs07
    6 anni fa
    Amazing transformation!! Love the style. Good job
  • PRO
    Sojo Design Ltd
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".