Houzz Logo Print
notsure11

Choosing my dining table light

G S
6 anni fa
Hi please can you help out in choosing my dining table light I basically have neutral colours around the house
silver and gold leaf orb
Lindsey adelman 5 bulb

Commenti (12)

• G S
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Some more pics of the room
  • K Laurence
    6 anni fa

Dimensions? Are they large enough?

• drdeb1234
    6 anni fa
    I votes for the gold coloured, but frankly I don't think either is quite right. This room needs warming up. I like the idea of gold, but the one you posted is too stark and hard looking imo. Also artwork very much needed so I hope you'll be adding some, preferably bold and colourful.
  • G S
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Still settling in so that’s why it looks empty
  • imhofan
    6 anni fa

Hard to vote without measurements; style wise with your table, the second/gold works better. I would keep up the search, look for linear vs circular and be sure table will be centered under the fixture.

• PRO
    Amelia Vallone Interiors
    6 anni fa

I agree with the previous comments. The room needs art on the walls. Some warm colors are needed, in particular because it is a dining room. A lamp with antique gold leaf finish would be better than silver leaf. I would also select a light fixture with crystals. I would also consider a rectangular fixture considering the shape of your dining table.

Good luck!

Amelia

• Pamela Mountjoy
    6 anni fa

I like the gold one. It seems you like the more contemporary vibe. I would get something that also compliments your kitchen lights. It doesn't have to match. That empty wall is begging for a piece of art and maybe a console table.

Here is another option I think would be great.

[Branching Bubble Chandelier, Light Smoke Bubble Glass[(https://www.houzz.com/products/branching-chandelier-light-smoke-bubble-glass-prvw-vr~38266255). Found on Houzz.

Here is an inspiration pic.

I hope this was helpful!

• cstoli
    5 anni fa

Pamela - I actually love the light in your inspiration pic. Is that an authentic Lyndsey Adelman light or from somewhere else?

• Kristin Baur
    5 anni fa

Great space! I have a similar space and am wrestling with the choice of a fixture as well. I agree with the comments above too, pick an art piece to pull from first. In my rookie opinion, gold sounds good, but your art/room should have warm colors throughout. I would also be careful with glass next to a window. You could end up cleaning the fixture all day long if the sun shines through. (Yep, I'm practical that way.)

• Pamela Mountjoy
    5 anni fa

cstoli - I'm not sure about the light in the inspiration pic., but I found that light on Houzz. I don't know if it's an authentic Lyndsey Adelman light.

• laurenmgreene
    5 anni fa

I love both! But I think the silver and gold leaf (first option) would tie the room together very nicely. As well, it isn't quite so trendy so you will enjoy it for longer.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".