Houzz Logo Print
ngallant1

Help with corner cabinet color!

Nichole G
6 anni fa
I recently inherited an old corner cabinet from my grandmother and need some ideas/advice on what color to refinish the cabinet. The room is grey and the table/chairs are dark.

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Melissa Morgan Design
    6 anni fa

Maybe to brighten up the space, paint it white with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. For more design ideas, check out our Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/melissamorgandesign/

• PRO
    Lars/J. Robert Scott
    6 anni fa

It looks like it matches the floor - I would leave it as it is, but I cannot tell much about the wood from these photos. If the doors and drawer face are veneer, I definitely would not paint it.

I do not see the pediment in the second photo - is it removable?

• PRO
    Anglophilia
    6 anni fa

Many decades ago, I had an unpainted one similar to this and I painted it the same color as the walls. It blended in nicely. You could also paint it white like the trim.

• Angel 18432
    6 anni fa

You could go white, to match the other piece on the left, and matching the trim.

Or dark to go with table and chairs.

Or another color that is in your room. Looks much better with the top taken off.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".