Houzz Logo Print
masterbathreno

Anybody used Caesarstone Moorland Fog?

Hello all - I'm considering using Moorland Fog quartz for my master bathroom countertop. The floors are a soft, medium gray (Daltile Skybridge Gray SY98). Cabinets are white. The only pics that I can find online of the quartz are by the manufacturer, and they look a little beige. Trying to figure out if it leans warm or cool, and would be ok with gray floors. I haven't learned to love mixing gray and beige yet so am a little hesitant to commit to it. Would love to hear from anyone who has seen or used it. Thanks!

Commenti (7)

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

Get a sample online, borrow one from a fabricator or source NEAR you. See it in your space, and test for water spotting. .......and with all other materials you have selected. Someone else's room is never YOUR room. Online selection for any top, any material , is not the best method.

https://www.caesarstone.ca/customer-service/request-a-sample/

masterbathreno ha ringraziato JAN MOYER
  • PRO
    Daniel Kenney
    6 anni fa
    I agree with Jan; you should pick up a sample from your fabricator or order one directly from Caesarstone and bring it into your space. Some of the tones and colours can shift in different lighting. (Beautiful colour though!)
    masterbathreno ha ringraziato Daniel Kenney
  • masterbathreno
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thanks, Jan. I do have a sample, but was hoping to rustle up an opinion/photo since Houzz has always been a helpful part of my design decision-making process. I was surprised when my search turned up none at all. Maybe that should tell me something!

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    6 anni fa

And always look at samples in direct sunlight, please.

• PRO
    Solace Home Design
    6 anni fa

If you can send the picture of your bathroom, I can do my best, I have the stone in my hand. For my opinion that would be good match since it has graphite gray and soft gray veins.

• K K
    6 anni fa
    We have it for our kitchen and it is beautiful. It is more towards grey than beige. It will go with anything
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".