Houzz Logo Print
mchawaii

What white for kitchen cabinets?

Anna
6 anni fa

Hi all, any advice on what white for our kitchen cabinets would be greatly appreciated! We want to paint them white and I think I’m down to either Benjamine Moore Pure White or Swiss Coffee. The wall paint color is a behr paint that’s really close to chantilly white. I would like a more neutral to slightly warm white but worry warmer might clash with the tones in our floors and counters. I originally wanted to go with Simply white but think it may clash with the wall colors since it’s so close to chantilly white. So right now it’s between BM pure white and Swiss coffee. Note also the Kitchen gets lots of natural but shaded light. See below color swatches with the wall as well as the digital swatches photoshopped together (note the digital ones do look a lot different than the photographed swatches). What BM white do you recommend? Warmer? Cooler? What swatch do you like?

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

For heaven sake, make it easy. If you like the white of your walls, use the same white, Or............Simply White is a beautiful white as fresh as snow. It is deceiving, looks nowhere near as yellow/warm when on cabinets and walls or trim. as it does on a swatch of paint, or the chip. Simply adjust your walls to that white and match. You truly don't need fractions of a shade of white.

Simply White below on cabinetry. Ceiling is Ben Moor Decorator White.

Or.... create your own perfect white with a formula made from2/3 Decorator White, 1/3 Linen White. Both Ben Moore. That's below. All whites are subject to your OWN onsite lighting in both natural and artificial lighting

• prairiemom61
    6 anni fa

Our DD just had her cabinets painted Simply White. It's a bit warmer white but still looks fine with their white appliances. The UC lighting is wonky but looks nice irl. She's going to paint the darker tiles to lighten them up. She used Hale Navy on the walls. It's so hard to photograph bright rooms in daylight but she's thrilled with the results. She lived through all of this for two weeks with four small children and a husband working long harvest hours!

Before pic and after pic below

• suezbell
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

With that counter top ... halo or ashwood.

• chloebud
    6 anni fa

I love Simply White. Not stark...not yellow...just really nice.

• PRO
    Premiere Pros
    l'anno scorso

We paint cabinets and OC-64 Pure White is one of the most popular choices

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".