Houzz Logo Print
sandymwip

Which fire-surround would be best

sandymwip
10 anni fa
I need help deciding on the fire-surround, the Colour pallet of my home is based on the stone work, internal and external. The room is my formal lounge, I rather like curls and swirls but do not want it to be over the top.

Commenti (8)

• User
    10 anni fa
    You might want to delete one of your posts and show us some more examples of your decor in that house.
  • sandymwip
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thank you, I'm new at this, there is not an awful lot to show as we are still in the process of building, here are a few more photos
  • Melis Okumus
    10 anni fa
    B

P
  • jaytellings
    10 anni fa
    I agree with Fred S
    The dark, curvier one
  • sandymwip
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thank you, I appreciate your response, it's always nice to have another opinion! The darker one it is, and it has my curls and swirls :-)
  • PRO
    Robert kiejdan
    10 anni fa
    To much ordornimintation get rid of the dental detail molding and use a simple crown molding with the stone surround. The dental detail it's to busy and clashes with rustication of the stone work.. Your use of neoclassical details is clashing with prairie style stone work. Just keep it simple.
  • Carolina
    10 anni fa
    Ooo... can I still vote for the rectangular one? It is more in keeping with the rest of the molding.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".