Houzz Logo Print
andrew_friar

Help! Roof color choice :-)

Andrew Fryer
6 anni fa
Ultima modifica:6 anni fa

I am doing a roof replacement with CertainTeed Landmark or Landmark Pro Arch. shingles. I've looked at a couple of colors and wondering if anything other than plain "black" would be a better choice. I'm going to have to make a decision quickly and hope to get some additional "eyes" before I do. Some of the colors I've seen are:

1. Heather Blend

2. Driftwood

3. Weathered wood

4. Moire Black

5. Charcoal black.

Thanks!

Commenti (6)

• mydogmiddy
    6 anni fa
    I would choose 4 or 5. Drive around your neighborhood or an area with new houses like yours to get an idea of what the other colors might look like.
    Andrew Fryer ha ringraziato mydogmiddy
  • Andrew Fryer
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thanks Danita. I just took another picture that is more accurate. it's a pinkish brick, but the mortar has a little color to it.

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    6 anni fa

I've looked at a couple of colors and wondering if anything other than plain "black" would be a better choice

Nope. That's the best choice.

Andrew Fryer ha ringraziato Lori A. Sawaya
  • PRO
    Arrowhead Building Supply, Inc
    6 anni fa

We noticed that CertainTeed's Thunderstorm Grey has the dark gray to black that your home shines with, but also blends in some later shades to provide nice texture and visual interest. That would be an option to consider. Good luck!

Andrew Fryer ha ringraziato Arrowhead Building Supply, Inc
  • PRO
    Design Everest
    6 anni fa

Most likely 4 or 5 will work, but do get samples to make sure you will like it first.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".