Houzz Logo Print
ljones5616

How have the doors held up in cold weather?

lynn jones
6 anni fa
We're considering installing the aluminum panoramic doors at 7k' elevation in Colorado and are concerned with weather resistance. Any experience with cold, rain and snow appreciated.
Residential Install, Chicago · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Panoramic Doors
    6 anni fa

Hi, there,

Thanks for reaching out. We service all of North America (many in Colorado, east coast, etc.), and we've never faced this issue. We do have an up-step option to protect from rain as opposed to our flush track option. If you would like further technical help, please reach me at lisa@panoramicdoors.com. I can put you in touch with the Manager in your area.

Sincerely,

Lisa Ogle

Social Media Manager

• nhyland555
    6 anni fa

Do you have any dealers or customers in Wisconsin? Wondering if they would hold up in extreme cold and windy conditions off of a large lake?

• PRO
    Panoramic Doors
    6 anni fa

We do service all of North American, we have some showrooms across the country. They do hold up great in the cold, we use thermal break technology. If you would like a Manager in your area to reach out, please PM your info (name/location/phone/email).

Sincerely,

Lisa Ogle

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".