Houzz Logo Print
phyllisb2

Miele and SubZero Handles

Phyllis Bahue
6 anni fa
I'm considering the Miele double ovens and SubZero Pro48. They will be placed next to each other. Can you tell me which handles you used for both products? They seem to work well together in this photo but I'd like to be sure before investing in these products. Also, sometime stainless steel can vary. Should I be concerned? Thanks.
Kitchen with Sub-Zero Refrigerators and Miele Ovens · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Mrs. G Appliances
    6 anni fa

Phyllis, The Sub-Zero in the picture is not the Pro48. Here is a Sub-Zero Pro48. These handles are the pro handles. Shown are BI36 with tubular handles. I am a big fan of Miele but I am curious why you would not go with Wolf double ovens as the prohandles would match and the ovens are very good. If you want to stay with Miele I would go with their contour handle. It wont match but should still be ok. Even though the Miele has a coating of glass on their stainless so no fingerprints I feel the stainlesses do not clash. Be very careful putting the Pro48 next to the ovens. Make sure opening doors do not hit edge of oven. Hope this helped.

Phyllis Bahue ha ringraziato Mrs. G Appliances
  • Phyllis Bahue
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thanks for your response. I did realize that wasn't the Pro48 but it looked like it had the same handles. I really like the Miele steam/convection oven. I think they have more useful features such as the broiler in the steam oven and the MasterChef (I believe it's called?) features. I'm not sure what model is shown in your photo, but the one I am looking at has more black and less stainless. My husband wants the Pro48. :( I'd prefer panel ready smaller refrigerator.

• PRO
    Mrs. G Appliances
    6 anni fa

The Miele with more black glass is the Pure line style. Handles are more contemporary- flat stainless handles. Maybe consider black handles on the Miele. That could be very cool!

• Phyllis Bahue
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thanks again! I really appreciate it. I will consider black handles. Haven't thought of that!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".