Houzz Logo Print
dafotsch

Sink drain - What type of covering did you use on the larger drain?

Dea
6 anni fa
I am considering putting in a farmhouse sink in the powder room of our new house. I was concerned with how the kitchen size drain (3.5") would look in a bathroom since they typical kind of pop-up bathroom drain covering would not be available.
Basement Bathroom · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Classic Homeworks
    6 anni fa

Hi Dea, Thanks for your question. You are right - this is an unusual sink for a bathroom and you won't find the pop-up drain for a sink like this out of the box. However, if you purchase the sink from a specialty store like Ferguson, you can specifiy the drain type. This Kohler, Apron Front Kitchen Sink (K-6573-5U-0) has the option to purchase the sink strainer with tailpiece and removable basket strainer with open/close stopper (K8801-SN). Hope you find something that works for you.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".