Houzz Logo Print
ameneh_poormoghadas

Lean-to Greenhouse / Orangery

ame patel
6 anni fa
Hi,
In few months we are moving to our new house in Sundyberg, Stockholm.
on the ground flour, Our small house has a pasio behind the kitchen . We get a door from living room to that pasio.
I would like to turn this area to be a place with a heater on top, fully glass, with PVC windows, wood or metal frames. Such that I can hang and place all my vases around, and a samll tea table in the middle.
Could you please update me how much roughly per meter it may cost for me?
Thanks,
Ame
Lean-to Greenhouse / Orangery · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Garden & Greenhouse Scandinavia
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

Hi Ame,

A Lean-to greenhouse aluminum frames with 6 mm single safety glass have a price around 9.000 SEK per square meter floor, including Swedish VAT and shipping. A base price that includes roof vents and a single door. Optionals such as double doors, side vents, gutters and others apply. Costs for groundwork and install also apply.

A Lean-to oranger for year round use with 16 mm double safety glass have a price around 15.000 SEK, optionals apply too.

There is also a cheaper budget variant with 3 mm single safety glass for apr. 6.000 SEK per sq. meter.

We also have Lean-to greenhouse cedar wood frames with 4 mm single safety glass and a price around 8.000 SEK per square meter including Swedish VAT and
    shipping.

For more info and images see www.garden-greenhouse.se

Regards, Björn Bergström / Garden & Greenhouse Scandinavia

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".