Houzz Logo Print
tiziana_carlotti

Open plan curtains dilemma

Hi everyone, I have completed furnishing my open plan house, I'm literally stuck with the choice of curtains (the one I have at the moment matched the old sofas, they will have to go). Being my house open plan I need something that matches both kitchen area, dining and living room. Considering that the whole is quite plain, what would you suggest I should go for? My idea was to use different shades of blues like in the pop art paintings I have, some geometric pattern, and I was thinking of changing all my silver accessories into brass. I would be extremely grateful of any suggestion/comment, thanks very much in advance.

Commenti (7)

• PRO
    Stitched
    6 anni fa

Hi Tiziana - we’re a bit late replying to this, sorry! Just in case you’re still pondering what to do, we would definitely advise choosing a bold single colour fabric with a some texture in the weave.

Colourwise, a rich yellow would really work well and contrast your sofas and the petrol blue of your kitchen units.

One of our recent customers did the same, and has never looked back. Happy to chat more

• cjm11
    6 anni fa

Hi, I think you definitely need some bold pattern in the room. Either a big painting behind the sofa or a large geometric print on the curtains. There is so much choice in fabric you should be able to find one that pulls in colours from all three areas. From your pictures it looks like the blues in your pop art paintings are more muted than your cushion and vase.

• hollowjackson
    6 anni fa
    I would go with shutters.
  • PRO
    Eily Roe Interiors
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

HI for some reason (maybe your artwork) I think a gentle ombred fabric would look great - You can find custom colours on Etsy :-)

• Jules Mc
    6 anni fa

• PRO
    Stitched
    5 anni fa

ORANGE!

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".