Houzz Logo Print
rachel1384

Luv this tile & have not seen anything like it. Please what name is it

rachel1384
6 anni fa
We r Rebuilding our 1st custom home after it burned down 9 months after moving in. I was talked into going with all light tile in 3 baths the 1st time. We live in Orlando area & it is VERY popular here. This time I want to do a hall bath with walk in shower with the darker tile. Room has lots of natural light & is fairly LG with double sinks so will not be too dark! Also brings me back to my Western roots that I miss & Luv! Thanks for any info.
Black. Custom Home · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    GB General Contractors
    6 anni fa

HI rachel1384, Im so sorry to hear about your home. I will be happy to get back with you specs of bathroom tile. I will reply again with details. GB General Contractors.

rachel1384 ha ringraziato GB General Contractors
  • PRO
    GB General Contractors
    6 anni fa

We have researched tile selection you were
    inquiring about. The project occurred in
    2012. I have verified that the selections are discontinued therefore there is no
    longer specific details on the tile. Please let me know if I can be of any further service.

GB General Contractors

• rachel1384
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Is there any similar choice u would recommend?

• PRO
    GB General Contractors
    6 anni fa

To be honest I did ask the supplier if there was a recommendation for that tile and she said no. However I think if you showed this picture to your designer or your local title supplier and shared with them what it was that you really liked about it I bet they will find something that would be even better than the picture. Best of luck with your dream home.

Carrie Murphy

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".