Houzz Logo Print
linneaepstein

Brackets holding shelves?

linneaepstein
6 anni fa
What are the black brackets called holding the shelves in place? Can you supply the name of the vendor and any contact info, please? Thank you.
My house - · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Design Shop Interiors
    6 anni fa

we made these ourselves with plumbing pipe parts found in any hardware store and spray painted them black.

• Bob Roberts
    6 anni fa

They look fabulous. What holds the pipe into the walls? Where did you get the wooden shelves?

• PRO
    Design Shop Interiors
    6 anni fa

Thanks. Shelves & island top were custom. Pipe brackets are simply screwed into the studs.

• PRO
    Dan Roberts Kitchen and Bath
    6 anni fa

Pipe brackets with an additional black finish, black pipe used for gas lines on occaision is already black but its a machine black/grey those look extra black which add to the strength they show. They look about 3/4" with the cap at one end and the floor plate on the wall. very cool use. got a client demanding them.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".