Houzz Logo Print
dunia_odisho6

Kitchen Faucet

dunia_odisho6
6 anni fa
Need kitchen faucet ideas. Can't seem to find the right one! Especially when you're too picky!

Commenti (8)

• simstress
    6 anni fa
    Do you want more height? A specific finish? Any specific features desired?
  • dunia_odisho6
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Don't mind the one I have one. It came with the home when we build it. It gets annoying when it comes to pans lol Definitely looking for higher faucet! Thank you for the recommendations!
  • susanopeno182
    6 anni fa
    If you're looking for a high, pull-down faucet, I highly recommend anything by Delta that has the "Magnatite" feature. When the sprayer is pushed up into the faucet, it "locks" in place with magnets. This keeps the sprayer tight after several years (I've had mine for 3 years). I've had other pull down faucets, and they got loose and wouldn't fully retract after just a year.
  • chiflipper
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

Ditto what susan said...love Delta. You can easily have your top drilled for a soap dispenser...most kitchen faucets include one. Shop around on-line for best prices.

• Diane
    6 anni fa
    I searched to find the right one for our kitchen settled on one from waterstone. So worth the wait, we love it below is a stock photo found on line. We bought from Ferguson so easy to work with. Down side made to order takes about 8 weeks
  • PRO
    Candace Plotz Design
    6 anni fa

Stick with a single hole. I think this would be a great option.

• cpaul1
    6 anni fa

I would do a single hole, and I would get the Kohler faucet below. It has a pull down for easy cleaning, and it has a button to control the spout flow in 2 speeds. Comes in several metal finishes.

Artifacts Single-Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull-Down Spout

Part #: K-99259-CP, SKU # SKU: KOH21065

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".