Houzz Logo Print
holly_rodriguez57

How do I pick my colors?

Hello- I am looking for 3 counter height bar stools in colors that would correspond to my house: charcoals, grays, blues, espresso wound finishes. What color combos would you recommend and how can I customize my order? Any possible way to see photo options of these? Thank you! -Holly
Round Swivel Stool With Metal Base, Oyster, Counter Seat · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (6)

• Holly Rodriguez
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Hello- I just placed my order for 3 stools. Would you be able to email me in some combinations of grays, Grigio, pewter, oyster, stratus, with whatever is closed to a brushed nickel or darker gray (metallo?) or titanium, oxidado? It's hard for me to see the real colors from the tiny swatches. My kitchen has espresso wood cabinets with light gray tile floor. What is the combo in the sample photo? Thank you! -Holly
  • calamityannie
    6 anni fa

hey Holly did ArteFac ever get back with you about a swatch? This chair is great but the company makes it impossible to order a color or show better samples online!

• PRO
    ARTEFAC
    6 anni fa

Hello Calamityannie,

Please let us know what colors you are looking for from the below colors available to order

Metal:

Upholstery:

If you want to see any particular colors in large format, please let us know.

Thanks

ARTeFAC

• PRO
    Seek Design & Renovation
    5 anni fa

I have placed an order for 3 of these bar stools. Can you please send me the BA Sleet fabric?

• PRO
    ARTEFAC
    5 anni fa

Hi,

Attached is the requested fabric swatch.

ARTeFAC

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".