Houzz Logo Print
katiescott37

finally finished our kitchen!!

katiescott37
6 anni fa
Ultima modifica:6 anni fa

The old kitchen occupied a space just enough for the fridge, stove and sink. The cabinets were awful, the tile was gross, and the space was barely enough for us to pass by. I love to entertain my friends and it was time to make a change. It's taken us 4 months to do this reno...waiting for parts and pieces ordered. We took out a 2' x 3' chimney over 3 floors, took out 3 walls, took some of the entrance way to the deck and brought it inside, put doors that open onto a new large deck as the old one was sort of rotten, and super small. The back splash and island are one piece of quartz each, and the counter top is a 1/3 of another piece of quartz. Need to put in pendants and get stools still. Now, if only it stopped raining and the summer really arrived we'd be happy!!

Commenti (25)

• User
    6 anni fa
    Beautiful ! Enjoy it!
    katiescott37 ha ringraziato User
  • Porter Edun
    6 anni fa

Beautiful!

katiescott37 ha ringraziato Porter Edun
  • Laura Villar
    6 anni fa

wow amazing job!!

katiescott37 ha ringraziato Laura Villar
  • brinnie
    6 anni fa
    Well done! The last picture show the promise of sun...wishing you many more days like that to enjoy your new space.
    katiescott37 ha ringraziato brinnie
  • PRO
    Daniela Pluviati Staging & Design
    6 anni fa

Beautiful and I love the doors opening up to the back!

• bettyglo
    6 anni fa
    Beautiful! Can I ask the width of your island? We are planning a sink in ours as well.
  • Alexandra
    6 anni fa

You did an excellent job!

• PRO
    Serra Design Inc
    6 anni fa

Its a lot of white, you could use some cool (colorful) pendants over the island.

• Sue 430
    6 anni fa

Your kitchen is gorgeous. I love my new kitchen and yet am jealous of yours!

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    6 anni fa

Looks great!

• PRO
    M&R Kitchens + Baths
    6 anni fa

Looks Amazing!!!!!

• PRO
    Construction Masters
    6 anni fa

Fantastic change! What are you planning for the face of the island under the stools?

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    6 anni fa

Wow, looks amazing!

• Amy Hughes
    6 anni fa

Lovely!!

• katiescott37
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Serra Design Inc: you are right! a lot of white. the pendants are gold ombre mirrored globes. hopefully will warm it up! thanks for the comment and advice.
  • katiescott37
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Construction Masters: we are planning to put a piece of high gloss art. OR some unique custom wood. any ideas...suggestions appreciated!
  • katiescott37
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    bettyglo: the island is 9' x 4'. enough to cover 2 sets of 24" draws, 24" disher and 36" sink. it seemed excessive and we even thought of making it smaller but the quartz had already been cut (with sink cut out) and couldn't be changed. absolutely no regrets - the extra surface space is amazing and needed as you can see the countertops aren't that spacious. good luck with yours...can't wait to see it!
  • Ruthie Ekmark
    6 anni fa

This is stunning!!!

• jjaazzy
    6 anni fa

Really beautiful and there are some really smart choices that I see you made. Separating the fridge from the oven cluster is very smart. Reason... if they are together you always have to be careful not to cause dings. Large oversized Island, yes! All one level surface, yes! Floor to ceiling pantry(s), yes! One choice for the backsplash, nice! Clean crisp, I am sure it will make you smile each and every time you see it. Good design never goes out of style.

Questions, is this Ikea cabinetry and doors? I just did a kitchen in 2011 before they changed the boxes and loved everything, then I sold house and now on 2nd remodel and feel like I have to learn everything all over again. How do you like the double door pantry? Do they both open to one storage area or does each door reveal a different cabinet? Hope that made sense. My thought is I want one 24" door with drawers behind it like I had.

Floor, love it! What is it?

Your kitchen has so many details that I am trying to incorporate, right down to the patio door.

Well done. Enjoy it!

• Janie Gibbs-BRING SOPHIE BACK
    6 anni fa

Holy Cow!!!

• Elizabeth Terrell
    6 anni fa
    breathtakingly amazing!! wouldn't know it was the same kitchen had you not said so. would love to know where some of the large items are from. manufacturer's etc.
  • 217happy1 L
    6 anni fa

Beautiful it looks so cool. I love the handles on the cabinets making it look so modern. Great Job:)

• pakmount
    6 anni fa

Love how it opens to your deck. Beautiful!

• PRO
    Signature Kitchen & Bath
    6 anni fa

This looks lovely! Happy you got the entertaining space you needed :)

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".