Houzz Logo Print
caroline_merrill

Before and After Bathroom. What to do with Mirror?

Before is the yellow walls. I painted cabinets and walls grey. I had a large mirror and not sure what to do with it? I could paint it white? Or do something totally different. Suggestions? I need something to go on that wall. Thanks!

Commenti (8)

• Nancy Young
    6 anni fa

I agree totally with woodteam5.

• PRO
    User
    6 anni fa

Leave the sink mirror alone, just decorate. Needs color...

• PRO
    User
    6 anni fa

I agree with @woodteam5 as well. You update looks very nice, did you buy new cabinets or paint them?

• Caroline Merrill
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    I painted the cabinets. I found this rug at the store and going to add something else to wall.
  • PRO
    User
    6 anni fa

The cabinets look great!

• PRO
    Destination Design, LLC
    6 anni fa

You might consider painting the far wall (the one that had the framed mirror) and then adding a piece of art. The mirror over the sink could be updated with a J-bracket to hold it in place instead of the clips. It looks like it might have some chips in the backing. So I'd replace it. Or, I like to take glass tiles, use a strong adhesive, and glue them around the edge of the mirror as a frame. This might also hide the paint chips. Looks great so far!

• PRO
    User
    6 anni fa

Destination, I like your idea of gluing glass tiles around the edge of a mirror to update it. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".