Houzz Logo Print
bonnie_kenselaar

Is the electric outlet behind the heating/cooling unit?

Ductless Mini-Split Heat and Air · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (7)

• Bonnie Kenselaar
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thanks!
  • katysewell12
    9 anni fa
    How well does this gadget actually work? My husband and I have thought about replacing our current AC system with something new and we've been at a loss of what to get. Any information about new AC systems would be greatly appreciated. http://www.armstrongservicesinc.com/Heating-Air-Conditioning/
  • PRO
    William Britten
    9 anni fa
    Works fabulously. Very efficient and very quiet.
  • PRO
    Canada Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning
    7 anni fa

Here in Alberta, Canada, we have been installing more & more of these over the years. We find them to be a great fix for spot cooling. They don't travel well for cooling around corners but great for open areas. http://bc.canadafurnace.ca/locations/calgary/air-conditioners/ 

• MiniSplit Heat
    5 anni fa

Mini-split systems have two main components -- an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor air-handling unit(s) (evaporator). They are easy to install usually requiring only a three-inch hole through a wall for the conduit; which houses the power and communication cables, copper tubing, and a condensation drain line, linking the outdoor and indoor units.

• KJ Sosa
    2 anni fa

A ductless heat pump, also known as a mini-split heat pump, is a highly efficient heating and cooling system that can operate at a fraction of the cost of baseboards and wall heaters. Their superior air distribution helps make living spaces more comfortable, and they are great for homes with open floor plans.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".