Houzz Logo Print
cabinetmarquez

love the backsplash

what color and type of backsplash is this? who makes it,. It is quite a burst of color in this white space. very nice touch
Gallager Contemporary Kitchen Remodel · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Allied Kitchen, Bath, Home and Outdoor Living
    6 anni fa
    This backsplash is custom laminated glass. We manufacture it locally here in South Florida and can duplicate any digital image onto the glass. This backsplash was copied from our clients piece of artwork that she painted.
  • PRO
    6 anni fa
    Notice how our backsplash matches the painting on the wall.
  • cabinetmarquez
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

It's beautiful. Do you know where the chandlier is from? It's fabulous also!

• PRO
    6 anni fa
    The chandelier is also sold in our store and is one of many on display. I believe it's also on our website under products sold / lighting. If you need further assistance or pricing, please call our showroom anytime and a sales associate can tell you more.
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".