Houzz Logo Print
hehdc992003

I love this bathroom more than any of the others I have seen.

hehdc992003
6 anni fa
Could you please share what the floor tile is and the shower/wall tile. Also is the countertop quartz? This is absolutely unique and stunning.
Statement floor bathroom · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Floor and Bath Design
    6 anni fa

Thank you for your comment! Our designer (Sarah), loved working on this project. The shower tile is Curb tile boulevar white 4x12 "Sarana Tile"; the mosaic is Murano Ebony Glass Mosaic -Tasman polished; the floor is from the Kauri Collection blue staggered 8"x48". The countertop is quartz.

Hope that helps. We have all those products at our showroom in Pickering if you want to see them

hehdc992003 ha ringraziato Floor and Bath Design
  • hehdc992003
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thanks so much for sharing. I would love to come n person, but do not think I am anywhere remotely close. I live close by Washington, DC. Could I possibly ask one more question? Is the countertop the bala blue cambria quartz?

• PRO
    Floor and Bath Design
    6 anni fa

No problem, happy to help. If you decide to visit Canada, come and see us.... we love our friends from the States. The colour of that countertop is Cambria - Daron - Jewel Collection.

hehdc992003 ha ringraziato Floor and Bath Design
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".