Houzz Logo Print
cabinetsdotcom

Kitchen Transformation

Cabinets.com
6 anni fa

We love kitchen transformations!

This customer's kitchen was screaming for an update. The white cabinets no longer looked fresh thanks to years and years of use and the aqua green countertop was definitely long out of style. The homeowners took a totally different approach to their new kitchen and selected espresso stained cabinets and an elegant granite countertop that paired nicely with a stone backsplash. They transformed a dull, drab kitchen into a sophisticated space.

Cabinets.com | Kitchen Transformation - From Outdated to Contemporary! · Maggiori informazioni

Cabinets.com | Kitchen Transformation - From Outdated to Contemporary! · Maggiori informazioni

Tell us what you think! View the kitchen cabinet style featured in this transformation here.

Read about more kitchen transformations here - http://www.cabinets.com/blog/incredible-kitchen-transformations 

Commenti (7)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".