Houzz Logo Print
frankiethedog

How much counter space is on either side of the range?

frankiethedog
6 anni fa
I have a 72" wall where my rang is going. I can't decide if I should put the range off center so I'll have one side with more prep space or if I should center it, leaving a small space on either side. My husband and I disagree on this. I fee the range should be offset. He feels it should be centered. I do all of the cooking
6 Via Aragon - San Antonio Parade of Homes · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (8)

• frankiethedog
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

No island. The kitchen is very small. If I center the range, I should have approximately 21 inches on either side. This doesn't seem like much room spread out while slicing and dicing.

• PRO
    Carolina Kitchen & Bath
    6 anni fa

I would say that the picture shows about 27" cab on the left and a 24" cab on the right. That's just an estimation, though. Can you post a picture of the space?

• frankiethedog
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

No, I can't post a picture at this time. The space is in the house I'm moving into but not there yet.

• PRO
    K. Miller Interiors
    6 anni fa
    The range is centered with 30" on either side. I agree, I would center your range too.
  • Lyndee Villegas
    6 anni fa

Does anyone know what backsplash this is? Any help is greatly appreciated!

• frankiethedog
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

It turns out we decided not to center the range. Hopefully, I won't regret this. The renderings look nice.

• PRO
    K. Miller Interiors
    6 anni fa
    The backsplash is made by AlysEdwards Tile.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".