Houzz Logo Print
creationridge

Is the horizontal siding real wood and chinking? Or, is it a product

We are considering Everlogs or real wood horizontal siding & chinking. Do you have any recommendations? If you use real wood, what species? Is there ever maintenance issues with the chinking? Thank you!
Farmer's Corner-Omaha Drive · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Iron Forest Building Company
    7 anni fa

We are not familiar with the Everlogs product but this house has wood (spruce) siding with real chinking. In terms of real wood options you can use quite a few different species depending on budget and if you stay on top of the staining most will serve you well. Chinking is pretty low maintenance but could use touch ups over time depending on shrinkage

• Sharon Chess
    6 anni fa

I think this is siding with a paint/stain effect to look like chinking. I have this on my house.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".