Houzz Logo Print
isidora_markovic90

How often do you have dessert?

Do you have a sweet tooth? Can you do without dessert, or is a meal not a meal without something sweet to balance out the savoury?

Kitchen, Upland Road, SE22 - 2013 · Maggiori informazioni

Or do you fall somewhere in between each extreme?

Vote and leave us a comment with what your favourite sweet treat is!

More than once a day
Once a day
More than once a week
Once a week
Less than once a week
Hardly ever

Commenti (6)

• bfrobson
    7 anni fa

I don't have a sweet tooth at all, never have. My big weakness is vintage cheddar cheese. Apparently as a toddler I would be happy roaming around with a stick of cheese in my hand and I vividly remember sweets that I was given as a child accumulating on 'my' shelf in the sideboard until they were passed over to my brothers to reduce the stockpile. I am now 60 and still happy to forego the sweet stuff. Whenever I am persuaded to try some dessert or cake I invariably regret it after one or two mouthfuls. My standby for visitors is a lemon meringue pie with a ginger biscuit base and made with twice the lemons, half the sugar of a standard recipe. This seems to go down well, is a family favourite and is something that I can join in eating!

• Sonia
    7 anni fa
    I have a fruit yogurt every day, does that count? As far as real desserts go, I only have one if I'm eating out. I do have a sweet tooth and will forgo a starter so that I can have a pud. Do this about every 3-4 weeks.
  • Isidora Markovic
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Lucky clients 102 Interiors Ltd!

I don't have a massive sweet tooth, and definitely prefer savoury to sweet, but do have a bit of a weak spot when it comes to ice cream...

• Dorothy Rudolph
    2 anni fa

I know this is an old thread, but such an interesting one. Personally, I love making desserts, especially cheesecakes and muffins. Do you?

• harculesjenetro
    2 anni fa

I love to cook floater cakes. Easy, fast and delicious.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".