Houzz Logo Print
mulligf

Kitchens - comparative quality

mulligf
7 anni fa
I would like a simple, white, handleless kitchen. Whilst I would love a Bulthaup b3, my budget is more basic. I would like to know your thoughts on relative quality of the well known budget options (ikea, howdens, various high street sellers). And also who would you look to for the next step up in finish/quality? Many thanks.

Commenti (6)

• headers13
    7 anni fa

I just used Kitchen Stori - not for white handleless but shaker. My builder says the units are very good quality. http://www.kitchenstori.com/kitchen-collection/filter/gloss/whites

• Daisy England
    7 anni fa
    Plenty of places sell white gloss handleless doors. Vinyl or acrylic. Slight difference in price.
    Howdens, don't rate them and you have to buy through a builder although you can view them.
    B&Q have a limited range and if the items aren't in stock it's a minimum of a 6 weeks wait.
    Don't deal with Ikea much, so can't comment. Have purchased other cheap items from there. Cheap and cheerful.
    Personally wouldn't buy from any of the above. I'd look at independent companies. They are no more expensive, offer better service and can normally obtain the items quicker.
  • A S
    7 anni fa
    Have you looked at omega kitchens; their English Rose collection do white handleless kitchens with a high quality lacquered gloss which shouldn't peel as is common in the vinyl wrapped gloss kitchens supplied by Howdens, etc
  • A S
    7 anni fa
    oopps, you haven't chosen your desired finish. But they do matt equivalents as well. I know many are opposed to Wren with their disastrous designs and epic fails on certain occasions and poor customer service but we have found their service to be very good and promt and very good in terms of price.

in terms of finish it depends on the overall look you want to achieve.

Good luck x
  • PRO
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".