Houzz Logo Print
hasmoody13

Can you just pick this trim for me?

hasmoody13
7 anni fa

I've decided on a wall color....SW agreeable gray.

I cant decide on a trim color. I can't stand to look at this fandeck anymore. What color would you use?

I've seen the following colors are pretty popular- alabaster, Dover white, creamy, snowbound....

what would you choose? Furniture in the room is dark wood, bedding is neutral tones. I am not going to get a test color- so the decision is all yours!

Commenti (10)

• nini804
    7 anni fa

Well what color is the trim in the rest of the house? Is this room isolated or does it share walls with another room? I generally like all trim in a house to match, unless it is a study or something that is isolated & has a unique design going on.

• hasmoody13
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

All the trim is dark stained wood but I am planning on painting it all white because I hate it now. So I'd like to pick a color that would flow nicely thruout the house and pair well with other neutral tones

• PRO
    Details Full Service Interiors
    7 anni fa

Dove White, Benjamin Moore OC-17 is my go to white trim color. It's a nice creamy white that isn't too bright.

• cawaps
    7 anni fa

Snowbound (based entirely on Sherwin Williams online Color Snap tool, for whatever that's worth).

• lakeerieamber
    7 anni fa

We chose stained trim but our builder uses SW alabaster for painted white trim unless you request something else. We did paint our kitchen area Agreeable gray and had the island painted SW Whitetail and I really like them together.

• CLC
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

SW alabaster or SW shoji white

BM white dove

• torreykm
    7 anni fa

If you don't want bright white, most of the designers we know use BM White Dove.

• hasmoody13
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Lakeerieamber whitetail was one of my favorites with agreeable gray

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    7 anni fa

We used SW Snowbound, the walls in some of the bedrooms are SW Mega greige. The rest of the house is SW krypton. I like a nice crisp white.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".