Houzz Logo Print
rouba_a_raad

Help our Bathroom layout

Ruba
7 anni fa

Our master bedroom's bathroom is 2.60m x 1.80m. We would like to have his and hers sinks as well as an Italian shower with a fixed glass wall. Any advice on the layout??

Thanks in advance

Commenti (9)

• Ruba
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Hello again, kindly find below the bathroom layout, we're still in the initial division stage of the work so we are able to place the door on the right side or the lower side. We added 20 cm to its length. please note that there are no windows

Thank you for your help

Regards

• Ruba
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

• PRO
    Rumi Bunya Design Ltd
    7 anni fa

Hello. Do you need to accommodate a toilet here as well? Or do you have a WC separately?

• Ruba
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Hello. Yes we need to accommodate a toilet (Suspended toilet).

Thank you for your help

• PRO
    Rumi Bunya Design Ltd
    7 anni fa

What do you think about this layout? You could add a built-in storage cupboard at the end of the shower room if you are ok with having a glass door as well as a glass wall. Hope this helps!

• Ruba
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa
    It seems nice and very helpful . Thank you for your help
  • PRO
    Smart Showers Ltd
    7 anni fa

Hi Ruba, we are a distributor of Italian designed and manufactured showers, so please do take a look at our Collections to see what you like http://www.smartshowers.co.uk/The-Collections

Here are some examples of shower heads/systems we supply from Italy:

Loop E 600 | Rain, Atomisers, Chromotherapy & Aromatherapy · Maggiori informazioni

Rock | Rain, Double Cascade, Atomisers & Chromotherapy · Maggiori informazioni

URBAN FALLS | Multifunzione · Maggiori informazioni

CLASSIC ATELIER | Smart Showers · Maggiori informazioni

CONTEMPORARY MUSE | The Collections · Maggiori informazioni

LOFT LIVING | Smart Showers · Maggiori informazioni

MyDream Ambiente | All in One Shower System · Maggiori informazioni

Vehla MySlim Ambiente | Ultra-Slim Shower Column · Maggiori informazioni

Let me know if you'd like any more information.

Thanks,

Maxine, Smart Showers Ltd

• Ruba
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa
    We would like to add a bidet. How would the layout become?
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".