Houzz Logo Print
gardenpackrat

Vanity lighting

gardenpackrat
7 anni fa

Trying to decide on light for small (5x12) hall bath. Want chrome but are up or down lights over mirror preferable? This fixture will be main lighting in bath. Vanity is 72+ inches long with single sink.

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Crystal Lighting
    7 anni fa

It really depends on what style you looking for. If you want it over the mirror, you could choose between crystal lights or up or down lights, they create different atmosphere. If you are leaning towards crystal vanity lights, we have some beautiful selections from wall sconces to ceiling lights, you can check out if you haven't found your choice.

• PRO
    Artisan Crafted
    7 anni fa

If it's going to be the main source of light in the bathroom, you may be better off with a vanity light that illuminates the whole space rather than just in the up or down direction. Take a look at this vanity light - it's shown in 26" size, but a shorter 13" size is also available.

• Loretta Seeker
    7 anni fa

I'm having to make the same decision. I'm working on redoing a small, dark powder room. I need a vanity light that will really brighten up the room. I'm looking for brushed nickel.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".