Houzz Logo Print
m_haynes

Hi I sometimes need to find ways to tweak old kitchens

Does anybody have skills or knowledge as to how I can update a kitchen using the old carcasses. I know its possible to change doors but its all the infills and facias I am curious about. Do you know a company who can handle this issue. Assume its a cheaper melamine old kitchen - good cheats to update.

I can change splashbacks and worktops and appliances its really the actual frontages that I want to play with and not take out if possible as I do property styling for sale.

Any companies or info would be really welcome.

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    KW Kitchens
    7 anni fa

If you don't want to remove and replace panels and infills there are products to cover them. Self adhesive sheet vinyl 600mm wide sold by the metre can be used to cover any panel is is not difficult to cut and fit just decrease the panel before fitting the vinyl. Iron on tape 22mm width in 50m rolls can be used for small gap-edges just need a slim iron to heat the tape up to melt the adhesive on the back of the tape.

Haynes Interiors ha ringraziato KW Kitchens
  • PRO
    KW Kitchens
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

We do this sort of work all the time have a look at our web site https://www.kwkitchens.co.uk/work-done/ we cover Cheshire and North Staffordshire and Shropshire.

Haynes Interiors ha ringraziato KW Kitchens
  • PRO
    Haynes Interiors
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Hello,

Thank you for your info that is most helpful, what a shame the areas you cover aren't in London. I might give you a call tomorrow to ask you a couple more questions, but appreciate you giving me this info.

Regards. Michele

• PRO
    Woodprojects
    7 anni fa

Hi Michele,

What sort of kitchen do you want? We can cater for all those requirements, make you up new frameworks and doors and sort the rest of it out, if you like!

Best wishes, Chas.

• PRO
    ARC Bespoke Interiors
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

I can ,

If you would like to discuss what ever you require

please do not hesitate to give me a call

Adnan 07451 892753

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".