Houzz Logo Print
va10anna

Victorian tiles

va10anna
7 anni fa
What is the hallways with and what are the size of the octagonal ?and square tiles
Victorian Style Floor Tiles · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Junction 8 Tile & Stone Ltd
    7 anni fa

Hi

The main floor in the hall consists of Harrogate pattern ..... white octagans 106x106mm with black square inserts 37x37mm . The border is called Kingsley & shown using black rectangles 151x24mm, white triangles 73x52x52mm & black squares 53x53mm .

We offer a CAD design service which costs £30.00 incl. vat . If i can have details of the size of the area you wish to tile an image of how the completed floor will look can be supplied with costing for tiles . The CAD design charge is refundable against an order if tiles are purchased .

If you require samples or have any further questions please ring me on 07895 588418 .

Kind Regards

Mike Smy

Junction 8 Tile & Stone

Tel : 0151 357 4003

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".