Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_37169012

Need help with trim for beamed family room

User
7 anni fa
Hi! I am planning on painting this family room a greige color with white trim. I am not sure what to do with the brown trim by the ceiling. Do I paint it the greige? Do I paint it the white trim color? Do I leave it brown? I want to make this room brighter. I like the wood beams but just not sure what to do with the brown trim.

Commenti (5)

• jbtanyderi
    7 anni fa
    The beams are overwhelming - almost oppressive. Lighten them.
  • PRO
    LW Interiors
    7 anni fa

Think about painting the beams the same color as the trim. It will pull together very nicely.

• User
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa
    Thank you for your input! I think that painting the beams might be a good choice...
  • PRO
    Leslie Thornton Design
    7 anni fa
    I'd have to agree with the other pros who recommend painting the beams. You'll still appreciate them when painted trim white and they'll update the space!
  • Suyen Fichet
    7 anni fa
    I love the beams the color they are...
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".