Houzz Logo Print
isidora_markovic90

What is your most valued kitchen appliance?

Isidora Markovic
7 anni fa
Ultima modifica:7 anni fa

Some kitchen appliances are more of a necessity than others, a kettle, for instance, is one I think a lot of us couldn't do without! But other more luxury items, such as ice cream makers and similar appliances possess a different value that makes them win over the staples any day.

So - of all the appliances you have in your kitchen, which is your most cherished and why? Vote and if your favourite is not an option, comment with what it is below!

Toaster
Coffee machine
Kettle
Bread maker
Sandwich maker
Grill
Slow Cooker
Steamer
Blender
Other - comment below!

Commenti (36)

• Jackie Andrews
    7 anni fa
    Quooker hot tap - boiling water on tap any time and so convenient
  • Dee Alexander
    7 anni fa

I agree with Jackie , the Quooker is fantastic love it ....

O not forgetting an electric hand blender .. Good for shakes ..

• rcsimhon
    7 anni fa
    Quooker tap - best money I ever spent. And Kitchen Aid mixer - a design classic that works so hard.
  • celia_backx
    7 anni fa
    Got to be magimix food processor
  • PRO
    Four Corners Properties LTD
    7 anni fa

Wheres the wine,,

• nadra
    7 anni fa

Boiling water tap is the best thing ever! Instant tea, instant moka coffee, blanching, cleaning, love it love it love it. It is now the first thing we have installed whenever we move. Also love my multifunction rice cooker / slow cooker and waffle maker.

• cpanm
    7 anni fa

Boiling water tap - Grohe 3-in-1 is the best purchase we ever made - couldn't imagine life without it

• k_sedgley
    7 anni fa

A handy utensil rack sited next to the cooker looks lovely and it is so useful and doesn't take up drawer space.

• PRO
    Ben G Waller Photography
    7 anni fa

Slow cooker

• angelboyman
    7 anni fa

How can I call myself a Yorkshireman and not pick a kettle as the most important kitchen appliance?!?! I think a very close 2nd is our 6 slice toaster (could do with a 14 slice TBH) and then maybe the slow cooker for nice and simple meals.

• soozmacrae
    7 anni fa

I like the idea of those boiling water taps but then I would be deprived of my stylish and much beloved kettle.

• cmacryan
    7 anni fa
    My dishwasher!! Luv it to bits!!
  • Katherine Hopkins
    7 anni fa

My toffee apple red KitchenAid Artisan Mixer. I just love cooking and baking with it.

• 163 hrd
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

Boiling water tap. A Yorkshireman should love it. You can drain your cuppa and never have any nasty kettle scale in the bottom of your drink.

• Sandra Marshall
    7 anni fa

My ecloth mop, best way to wash a floor ever

• PRO
    North Leeds Garden Design
    7 anni fa

My electric hand blender, I used to have a small kitchen so didn't have space for a full mixer. I use it to make soups all the time, especially in this weather!

• Kittihawke
    7 anni fa
    A kitchen aid mixer. Except it's made by a German discount retailer. Made Eve's pudding in about 10 minutes with it the other day!
  • mrsdel3
    7 anni fa

halogen oven - I use it nearly every day. Easy to clean and use.

• Angie
    7 anni fa
    Kettle is what I use most from the list but I wouldn't be without my electric pressure cooker. Wonderful bit of kit.
    Angie
    PS If I had a cupboard like the one in the photo at the top of the page I'd be very happy. Any idea where it's from?
  • Sonia
    7 anni fa

Self cleaning pyrolitic electric oven - takes about 3 hrs but at the end you just have a small pile of ash to remove.

• Sasha R
    7 anni fa

Not strictly in the kitchen, but I couldn't be without my BBQ! :-)

• PRO
    Edmondson Interiors
    7 anni fa

Steam combination oven. A leg of lamb steamed for 1-2 hours and then roasted for 40minutes. Life changing!

• Yankee Doodle
    7 anni fa

My Thermomix!

• PRO
    Oasys Property Solutions
    7 anni fa

Not an appliance, but rather a utensil ... we love our square colander by Joseph Joseph; fantastic design and cheap. What is not mentioned is that if you have a double bowl sink the handle sits perfectly over the divider so that it is suspended - no soap suds contaminating pasta!

• Jan Johnson
    7 anni fa

Microwave

• PRO
    AVINU - Home Technology
    7 anni fa

The Lavazza coffee machine: how can we start our day without that creamy coffee jolt!

• PRO
    User
    7 anni fa

Quooker Boiling Water Tap ... no kettle required!

• PRO
    Mounts Hill Woodcraft & Design Ltd
    7 anni fa

I agree! My hot water tap is my best thing - and if I ever move I will be taking it with me!! I've got an Insinkerator one which has filtered cold water as well. It's brilliant!

• PRO
    Pamela Langbridge Curtains and Upholstery
    7 anni fa

Definitely my Aga love it

• tweakyb
    7 anni fa

My quooker boiling water tap. Brilliant. Had one in previous renovation. When I did my next- it was top of list. Didn't having a warming drawer this time round- felt it didn't justify the price tag.

• artemisia_cp
    7 anni fa
    I had to pick the kettle - especially as I use it in the garden to wash the bird feeders! I do love my Prestige pressure cooker though. It was a wedding present 30 years ago this year and it's still going strong.
  • shellbell6
    7 anni fa
    Boiling water tap! The best thing ever!
  • PRO
    Strata Alexopoulou
    7 anni fa

my notorious kitchen machine! all appliances in one (or alomost..!)

• Gina Anderson
    7 anni fa

Thermomix - just about does the job of all the other appliances in one :)

• PRO
    The Myers Touch
    7 anni fa
    Quooker tap, pryolitic, Dekton and combi steam oven have my vote.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".