Houzz Logo Print
foxyroxydiddles

Why difference in price?

Why is there a difference in price between the Shaker cherry queen platform bed and the Shaker cherry queen non-platform bed?
Chilton Shaker Arch Bed, Queen, Platform · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    Chilton
    7 anni fa

Hi, Thanks for the question. The platform package that is used is more material because we use wide and thick slats that run the entire length of the frame. More material means more cost. The platform eliminates the need for a box spring though so you only need your mattress. Which type of bed are leaning towards?

Thanks,

Nate

• foxyroxydiddles
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you for answering my question. I have another question: Once the bed I've chosen and purchased arrives, will I have to put it together myself, or will the delivery people set it put for me? Thank you in advance for helping me.

• PRO
    Chilton
    7 anni fa

Foxyroxy,

Hi, I'm Nate's colleague. Your bed will be carried, blanket wrapped, into the room that you designate (you're not in a 5th floor walk-up are you?) and assembled for you.

best, Jared :)

• foxyroxydiddles
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you for answering my question. I'm relieved that I won't have to assemble the bed myself.

• PRO
    Chilton
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

It is not as bad as you think, I'm sure you would be able to do it, but our professional delivery service is a great option.

Thanks,

Nate

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".