Houzz Logo Print
northernlights

colour scheme for neutral new build bathroom

Need inspiration to inject some life into ensuite in new build. Any ideas??

Commenti (14)

• Isidora Markovic
    7 anni fa

Hi there, are you looking to inject some life by repainting it or with the decor?

• Daisy England
    7 anni fa
    If you don't want to repaint as it's a new build a bright roller blind is a start.
  • k11agl
    7 anni fa
    Totally agree with @sarahjane39!!
    I even went to IKEA to get a cheap, bright print and frame :) to finish up mine (also a new build). try some darker colours if you are looking for shelves/cupboard/tallboy. Would do the same if you are going to paint the walls. A rich, dark chocolate colour will make it feels lush. Share photos when you are done please... :))
  • northen lights
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thanks for comments. I'm dying to start buying things but move in next to Friday 27th so will get a feel for the rooms. Do like idea of datker walls for a change. Will need to chevk how many weeks i have yo waot before we pain it to let walls settle. Any shutter/blind tips welcome too...see my other post about front of house

• k11agl
    7 anni fa
    Ah... if you haven't moved in, stay off paint for a while. They can hide minor leaks! Pressure test the bathroom before painting. You will find it a lot less boring during summer! If you are ordering shutters, a non-white one might be a good option to start with. If you don't want to invest at such early stage, look up 247blinds, I always get my blinds from them and the blinds are very easy to install. Hope it helps :)
  • PRO
    Bath-Accessories
    7 anni fa

We can suggest adding some stylish bathroom accessories - towel bar rails, wall mounted soap dispenser, soap dish, tumbler. Maybe some catchy shower basket...

• Silvana Clarke
    7 anni fa
    I would add colour buy choosing warm looking towels (red, orange etc) then using the same colour scheme add a nice vase with flowers and a roman or Venetian blind adding the colour chosen or a silver Venetian to match the silver on the shower.
    Don't over do the colour, little is more.
  • PRO
    Solid Furniture Design
    7 anni fa

Hi northen lights,

There are many different options however it all depends on the budget e.g. you could simply add a mirror or make new bespoke bathroom furniture.

New Furniture · Maggiori informazioni

Kind regards,

A&S Kitchen Wardrobe

• jenniimatthews
    7 anni fa
    Put a couple of floating shelves above the loo, as this is wasted space.....paint them the same colour as the walls, then stack some beautifully folded towels on them....
  • PRO
    LUSSO
    7 anni fa

Maybe add a vanity unit that is not just stylish but also very practical.

Lusso Stone Bagno walnut designer bathroom wall mounted vanity unit 1000 · Maggiori informazioni

Lusso Stone Palazzo grey designer wall mounted bathroom vanity unit 800 · Maggiori informazioni

Lusso Stone Mirage grey designer wall mounted bathroom vanity unit 800 · Maggiori informazioni

Lusso Stone Venetian wall mounted designer bathroom vanity unit 600 · Maggiori informazioni

Lusso Stone Venetian wall mounted designer bathroom vanity unit 90 · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Woodpecker Flooring
    7 anni fa

We'd suggest painting the wall in a pop colour. Wouldn't suggest going too dark - maybe a pastel? Then you could bring in darker accents with your accessories. Bring some texture to that window sill too with a bamboo blind and some potted plants.

• northen lights
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Love those units and all your ideas thanks, I take it vanity units can be build around the sink by a joiner. I like blues, aquas and greens.

• PRO
    LUSSO
    7 anni fa

Hi there, our vanity units will include a basin so there would be no need to build around the sink it would be a whole one piece unit.

Regards

jay

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".