Is that stamp concrete?

kellie280
11 anni fa
Various Projects · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    PGS Concrete Designs, LLC
    11 anni fa
    Hi Kellie, yes this is running bond brick.
  • kellie280
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    I love your work. Do you know a professional in the South Jersey area. for I'm looking for someone who knows how to do stamped colored contere patio and side walk.
  • PRO
    PGS Concrete Designs, LLC
    11 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 11 anni fa
    Thank you very much Kellie!

Do you have any rough parameters for your project? I have traveled around the US doing work, if your project were large enough I could travel to NJ. If you want to share the details of what you are looking for in an email: pgsconcrete@cox.net, I can let you know if that is possible.

By any chance do any show up on Houzz in your area? I did a search for the BBB in New Jersey, I found six companies that are located in NJ, though I don't know if any are close to where you live.

http://atlanticprovinces.bbb.org/Find-Business-Reviews/name/stamped+concrete/NJ/

You can start here and perhaps reach out to Ready Mix concrete companies in your area for their go-to stamped concrete installer, And a third option would be to go to google and type in stamped concrete in the search field, local companies will appear in the search results. I wish you the best on your project Kellie! Let me know either way.

Patric
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".