Houzz Logo Print
victoriaelizabethbarnes

Just for fun… Share your Favorite Find!

Just for fun… share the BEST treasure you ever found… in the trash, at an estate sale… however you interpret it… décor, furniture, whatever your favorite find is!

I personally am a total Craigslist addict, and this is by FAR my greatest find… We salvaged this Victorian wardrobe out of a mansion in Philadelphia.

Dismantling and removing it was a total nightmare, but I LOVE, love, love it!!! Here is us taking it apart:
http://victoriaelizabethbarnes.com/share-your-favorite-find/

It’s almost twelve feet long, and I wanted to repurpose it as kitchen cabinets like my dream kitchen:
http://victoriaelizabethbarnes.com/repurposed-kitchen-cabinet-design/

But it’s too big… so now it’s just hanging out dwarfing out living room!!

Commenti (7)

• kjdick
    11 anni fa
    Very pretty Victoria! Wow that find trumps any of my craigslist finds. I have several craigslist find I'm currently rehabbing. Maybe when the paint drys I'll post some pics. seriously it's become a sickness now. It's hard to by new when you know you can re-purpose and have something cool and original.
    Besides craigslist my other favorite place for fun finds is restores. Awesome and cheap.
  • PRO
    Pine Street Carpenters & The Kitchen Studio
    11 anni fa
    Great find, Victoria! Being local to Philly, you might appreciate these windows we salvaged for use throughout our office in West Chester - they're from the Old Original Bookbinders restaurant in Philadelphia!
  • PRO
    Restoring our 1890 Victorian
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    @kjdick-- so with you on the CL sickness... at least you can always resell the stuff!!

@Pine Street-- Hey! West Chester… my parents live right near there. Just looking at your Biddle restoration… that sun room is gorgeous!!
  • User
    11 anni fa
    Certainly nothing as grand, but first two pics are before and after of my latest find on Craigslist. Seconds set of pics are my new desk made from an eight dollar door from the re store. Always looking for a good deal on something to repurpose.
  • PRO
    Restoring our 1890 Victorian
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    @Margaret—how did you get the edge/lip on the door to insert the glass? I love the idea!!
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".