Houzz Logo Print
katieannpierce

What is the stain color all the way to the left? Is it yellow pine?

Southern Yellow Pine Flooring Style and Shades · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Southern Yellow Pine Direct
    7 anni fa

Stain is from Min-wax most likely, walnut or mahogany rubbed on and back off. And yes it is Southern Yellow Pine. At our "lab" we are always experimenting with different stain types and I suggest getting some samples and creating your own look. Notice the splotching on mine? I did not precondition and it shows!

Jason Howard

SYP DIRECT

Direct from the mill uncut long lengths

Unfinished Pallets New Heart Pine SYP Direct

Custom Oil Finishes from Jasso Flooring Atlanta GA

MRK Brokers (73 Family owned mills in portfolio)

Our message:

The United States exports 3,500,0000,000 worth of Hardwoods, not a huge number, right? However, huge publicly traded companies then import the bi-product of those hardwoods back to the United States, only this time in 1-3mm slivers with press boards backing. We call them Tattoo Floors because of their thin layers are like a picture and that one day you will certainly regret getting them.

We take real wood and turn it into single use flooring

These floors do not add value, they add a future expense

Our floors will be the last thing standing of your house one day. And someone will undoubtedly salvage our heart pine and make some new floors at a much higher price

BUILD THE HOUSE AROUND THE FLOORS

THE ONLY THING THE DIY CAN DO TO ADD REAL VALUE IS REAL WOOD

#RealWoodMatters @sypdirect

Heart Pine Floors · Maggiori informazioni

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".