Houzz Logo Print
entertainmentdisplays

'Parrots' Custom Glass LED Kitchen Backsplash

Commenti (21)

• Architectural Notice
    7 anni fa

While probably not to everyone's taste, it certainly is beautiful and unique.

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Architectural Notice
  • PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    7 anni fa

This is really not for a kitchen, sorry!

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Studio NOO Design
  • PRO
    Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you for your opinion. We design what our clients ask us to design. Owner lady loves her parrots and we make it happen. 28 of them in total flying in her kitchen. She is very pleased and loves her new backsplash. We only showcase transformation and our abilities in glass etching , LED lighting and installation.

• aak4
    7 anni fa

This is probably not something I would do in my own house, but for some strange reason I really, really like it...it's awesome! Well done! I wish the brave homeowners many happy years and memories in their parrot kitchen!

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato aak4
  • Bailey R
    7 anni fa

I think it's awesome also. I admire the fact that the homeowners had something created that reflects what they love.... unconventional for sure. That's what is so great about it. We have a very creative friend (she's a set designer) who has "themed out" some rooms & exterior areas of her house, not for me , however it's a lot of fun visiting their house!

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Bailey R
  • Joy
    7 anni fa
    How unique! Kudos to the homeowner and you; the homeowner for being brave, and you for not talking her out of it. She must smile every time she walks into her kitchen.
    Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Joy
  • User
    7 anni fa

The cabinets look unique as well. It might be fun seeing the whole picture;)

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato User
  • acm
    7 anni fa

yeah, I'm struck by those cabinets! want to see more!!

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato acm
  • PRO
    Design Everest
    7 anni fa

Unique and eye-catching.

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Design Everest
  • PRO
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

We will add cabinet pics soon.

• PRO
    Millennium Systems Design
    7 anni fa

Beautiful work! Clients have some wild requests but what is important is that they love it and that your work is immaculate!

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Millennium Systems Design
  • PRO
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

That's all we have for the cabinet pics.

Stainless steel with wavy texture.

• creatureofchaos
    7 anni fa
    Excellent craftsmanship! It sounds like this is someone's dream kitchen, and hey, everybody's dreams ought to be a little different.
    Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato creatureofchaos
  • apple_pie_order
    7 anni fa

Gorgeous and just what the homeowner wanted.

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato apple_pie_order
  • PRO
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you for your comments and opinions. We mostly specialize in a very custom and personalized design. It's usually very much of 'one-of-a-kind' projects and our clients appreciate that. Here are few more 'non-traditional' projects we have done:

DESIGNER'S DINING ROOM WALL (Miami Beach, FL)

RESIDENTIAL LED / GLASS ART STATUE (Miami Beach, FL)

GLASS SHADOW BOX DISPLAY (Miami, FL)

COMMERCIAL OFFICES (Ella's Bubbles in Chicago, IL)

SHOWER ENCLOSURE (Miami, FL)

• Kyle Barrett
    7 anni fa

Like many of you, the splashback I could handle, those cabinets however I could not personally. But I am also in agreement with others saying it's nice for once to see a place here that has had someone's taste stamped on it, rather than what they hope looks like it'll go in a magazine.

Glad the owner is happy.

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Kyle Barrett
  • PRO
    Gilmans Kitchens and Baths
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

Definitely not my personal style, and would probably have designed it elsewhere but I love the creativity and craftsmanship.... and at the end of the day, if the client is happy, then you have done your job!

Thanks for sharing the other work you have done too... I am totally diggin the bubbles in the commercial space, and although a little weird to have an elephant in a bathroom, how beautiful indeed! Could one just have had the elephant on a glass panel and installed on a wall like the Campbell's soup one if I wanted it in a bedroom? It is definitely a unique application!

Janis, Gilmans Kitchens and Baths

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Gilmans Kitchens and Baths
  • PRO
    Stecki Construction
    7 anni fa

Very unique and creative! Love the colors and the cabinets look great with the backsplash and countertops! I am sure your clients love it! Fabulous job!

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Stecki Construction
  • PRO
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

@ Gilmans Kitchens and Baths: Sure, you can have ANY image, design or pattern etched within interior of the glass leaving outer surfaces untouched. It is done with German laser system, which is the only glass etching system of its kind here in the US. The glass is laminated to pass all safety codes nationwide. We crate and ship it worldwide- we have done over 12 countries so far.

Feel free to see more of our work at: glassarium.com

• PRO
    Rogall Painting, Inc.
    7 anni fa

This is incredible, and very creative. And, perhaps best of all, it reflects what your client is passionate about. Nice work, @GLASSarium!

Miami Mobile Wireless, LLC ha ringraziato Rogall Painting, Inc.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".