Houzz Logo Print
mandeliavan

Matériau cloison

Bonjour,
Je trouve cette cloison avec cheminée intégrée très originale. Le rendu est superbe.
Pouvez-vous m'indiquer quel a été le matériau utilisé ?
Avec tous mes remerciements,
Vanessa
Capitol Creek · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    Kaegebein Fine Homebuilding LLC
    7 anni fa
    I'm sorry, but I don't speak French
  • Vanessa Dubois
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa
    Sorry,
    I said I love the fireplace inside the grey wall.
    Which kind of material did you use to build this wall?
    Thanks in advance
  • Vanessa Dubois
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa
    Sorry but I can't find the previous comment answer regarding the method for finishing. How did you do to have this result?
    Thanks in advance
  • PRO
    Kaegebein Fine Homebuilding LLC
    7 anni fa
    The Castle Creek fireplace used a 1/8" thick steel plate called laser plate. One could also start with a 'pickled and oiled' plate. A material that is without mill scale. The surface was orbital sanded thru to a 240 grit finish. We used the Birchwood Casey product M20 deluted 50% with distilled water. This patina is a solution that includes selenious and phosphoric acids. The diluted patina was sprayed on with misting bottle and worked in with fine Scotchbrite pads and kept wet with the patina until the desired color was reached. It was then immediately flooded with water and force dried with compressed air and towels. Your metal worker can decide what lacquer to best use, there are many that would work I believe.
    birchwoodtechnologies.com
    ANTIQUE BLACK® M20 IMMERSION
    Weggis......looks nice.
    Sincerely,
    Brent
    BRENTON CURTIS METALSMITHING LLC
  • PRO
    Earl Anderson Architects, LLC
    7 anni fa

That is a great FP Nate!!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".