Houzz Logo Print
ksenia_bunyaeva

Очень нравится

Ксения
7 anni fa
Good evening!Tell me, please. Loved the pavement, and how it is done? What is the thickness of these tiles, and those that fade away in the distance - they are on a concrete base, or just on the sand lie? they do not budge? I want to do is the paving, with granite, but the thickness of 2 sm... So I can do that?
Thigpen Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Chris Corbett Design
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

This is one monolithic peace of concrete reinforced with 3/8" Rebar. The concrete was poured 3.5" lower around the stepping stones to make room for the decorative Mexican pebbles. The concrete is approximately 7" deep around the stepping stones and 4" deep for the rest of the patio. You could use this same technique to create a stable base for your granite tiles.

• PRO
    Ксения
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you very much. I almost understand how to do. And if the seam is to plant grass? she did not die on the concrete? You can have such drawings? how to do it? Cuts . Sorry many questions but it looks so beautiful. Want to understand how to do it and with the stone and grass. That did not crumble, did not break, after our winter. Thanks in advance.

Nolan Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".