Houzz Logo Print
nancymark111

which counter top do you like? Please advise. TIA

nancymark111
7 anni fa

Gray cabinet on the top counter top in the middle, gray floor tile on the bottom.

version 1 , quartz mostly white with extremely small dots which is not quite visible:

Version 2, quartz is also mostly white with some pattern in there:

Commenti (12)

• rocketjcat
    7 anni fa
    Can you post another photo with the cabinet and floor together? Something seems a little "off" with the 2.
    nancymark111 ha ringraziato rocketjcat
  • Kris Mays
    7 anni fa

I like the second countertop. I'd rethink that floor tile, though.

nancymark111 ha ringraziato Kris Mays
  • jmm1837
    7 anni fa

I don't think that the floor tile goes with either of the combinations. Something's gotta give and if it were me, I'd find a new floor tile.

nancymark111 ha ringraziato jmm1837
  • nancymark111
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thanks so much for the comments. Floor tile is already installed, and cabinet already ordered and delivered. The only item that can be changed is the counter top. Please advise.

here are more pictures of the floor and the cabinet drawers:

• nancymark111
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

The original pictures does appear to be beige. It is mostly gray, I think. Here are more pictures of the floor. Not sure if it is the lighting, I am poor with colors. I am open to other counter tops, and unfortunately is the only thing I can change at this time. Please advise.

• emmarene9
    7 anni fa

Second countertop.

nancymark111 ha ringraziato emmarene9
  • MotherOfGiants
    7 anni fa
    It's really a style choice: if it's a modern-feeling kitchen (and house), go with the top one, if it's more traditional, the bottom. Telling you which I prefer would just tell you about my style preferences, not what would look best in your kitchen.
    nancymark111 ha ringraziato MotherOfGiants
  • Irene Morresey
    7 anni fa
    Second
    nancymark111 ha ringraziato Irene Morresey
  • Double D
    7 anni fa

White

nancymark111 ha ringraziato Double D
  • PRO
    Alex & Lily Home
    7 anni fa

I think the second counter top will compliment the existing tile (as it looks more grey in the latter photos) and pull out some of the grey in the cabinets as well. Good luck!

nancymark111 ha ringraziato Alex & Lily Home
  • rocketjcat
    7 anni fa
    Thanks for the additional pictures. The flooring is much better than I thought! :-) Totally agree with above comment...the 2nd counter is a marble look-alike...which seems like a more traditional choice. Is that your style? The slab drawers and cooler colors suggest you're going for more sleek and modern. Thoughts?
    nancymark111 ha ringraziato rocketjcat
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".