How do you clean a cartridge filter ?

bobkatbf
7 anni fa

How do you clean a cartridge filter ?

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Hayward Pool Products
    7 anni fa

You remove the elements from the filter and clean with a high pressure garden hose and soak in a cleaner if extremely dirty.

• PRO
    www.SwimmingPoolSteve.com
    7 anni fa

Rinsing a pool filter with a garden hose does absolutely nothing to clean a cartridge filter except to remove skin and hair. A cartridge filter is made from paper and it gets saturated with oils, sweat, suntan lotion, makeup and all sorts of other grease. To remove this you need to soak the filters in a filter cleaning solution which is typically a no-phosphate detergent made to cut through oils. Rinse with a garden hose or filter comb extremely thoroughly. Never, ever use a pressure washer to clean a cartridge filter. If you want to learn more about this process and the products and materials used to clean a filter properly you can read this article: How to clean a pool filter

• PRO
    Hayward Pool Products
    7 anni fa

We don't disagree! There are many ways of thinking on cartridge filters and Swimming Pool Steve's solution sounds great.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".