Houzz Logo Print
webuser_2757759

Need rug for my new house

Hi,
Thoughts on this rug. I think it is beautiful but does it blend into the floors too much? If so what rug do you recommend. I want a real Persian rug.
Thanks,
Christina

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    Jahann and Sons Persian Rugs
    7 anni fa

Hi Christina, I'm new to Houzz and noticed that no one has answered your question yet. This is a hand-knotted Peshawar-style rug. It is made to look like an antique Persian rug, but a rug dealer would not consider this a "real Persian rug" because it was not made in Iran. With floors this color, I might consider something a bit more bold, perhaps a Heriz, Hamadan or even a Bakhtiari. Googling those terms should help you find a nice "real" Persian rug. If you're in the DC-metro area and still shopping, please look us up! Best of luck to you.

• Kisa Valenti
    7 anni fa

Beware - many hand-knotted rugs are the product of child labor. Look for a good weaves rug. http://www.goodweave.org/home.php.  You cannot beat Tufenkian rugs! Fabulous selection, terrific customer service. Socially conscious company that treats workers and the environment with respect. Pricey, but worth the investment. Find a local dealer to see them in person and then shop the on-line outlet for price. http://tufenkianoutlet.com/

• ilesliemy
    7 anni fa
    I think the next size larger would be better.
  • PRO
    Valter and Anna fon Eynik
    7 anni fa

Christina, beautiful space you have! Maybe it's better to put there more straight colors? Like two tomes, for example - it could be light cream and dark cream colors or so. And one more thought outside of this theme - you have to find a good wooden frame for your beautiful painting and hang it on your wall!This is for example

Hand painted and hand carved · Maggiori informazioni

Hand painted and hand carved · Maggiori informazioni

• havingfun
    7 anni fa

you should look for rug knots she works for an oriental rug store and has some beauties, i will see if i can find her for you.

• akabal
    7 anni fa

I like the rug, it is beautiful, and I even think it's a good size. What I don't like in this room is the painting..little to modern/abstract with the rest...everything else goes together well! Just my opinion :-)

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".